To teach Under Graduate students basic and emergency dental treatment and research program.
- Improve dental health consciousness/Standards.
- To practice evidence based dentistry, appreciating the rationale for different therapeutic modalities.
- Practice medical ethics in patient care, service delivery and research.
- Providing all different dental treatment modalities to all economic strata of society.
- Dental department was established in 1990. It is an allied service of medical institution. It provides educational services to III year MBBS students. Our department maintains a rigid quality control in sterilization and disinfection.
- Endondontic procedures - Root canal treatment
- Complete, Fixed and removable partial dentures
- Surgical and Routine dental extractions
- Orthodontic procedure
- Ceramic /Invisible braces
- Metal braces
- Single tooth prosthesis
- Implant supported dentures