IQAC of MGM MCHA will develop, promote, monitor systems for conscious, consistent and catalytic improvement in the overall performance of the Higher Education Institute along pre decided and fixed parameters of sustainable academic excellence.
- Development and application of quality benchmarks/ parameters for various academic, administrative and research activities in MGM MCHA.
- Facilitating the creation of a learner centric environment conductive to quality education and faculty maturation to adopt the required knowledge and technology for participatory teaching and learning process.
- Arranging for feedback response from students, parents and other stakeholders on quality related institutional process, to analyze them and suggest recommendations for improvement of the same.
- Dissemination of information on various quality parameters of higher education.
- Organization of inter and intra institutional workshops, seminars, on quality related themes and promotions of quality circles.
- Documentation of various programmes/ activities leading to quality improvement.
- Acting as a nodal agency of the institution for coordinating quality related activities, including adoption and dissemination of best practices.
- Research sharing and networking with other institutes in India and abroad.
- Development and maintenance of institutional database through MIS for the purpose of maintaining/ enhancing the institutional quality.
- Development of Quality Culture in MGM MCHA.
- Preparing the Annual Quality Assurance Report (AQAR) as per guidelines and parameters of NAAC, to be submitted to NAAC.