- Impart skills to the undergraduate and postgraduate students in evaluation, diagnosis and management of patients with skin diseases and to do basic and clinical research in the subject
- To provide treatments for the community, which are at par with the global standards at reasonable cost
- Develop sub specialty clinics to full capacity
- Dermatosurgery – advanced procedures like hair transplant, flaps in dermatosurgery
- Immunofluorescence in dermatopathology
- Cosmetic procedures like chemical peeling, microdermabrasion, narrow band UVB & IPL in 2010, Q-switched ND:YAG laser, radiofrequency, electrocautery cryotherapy, vitiligo punch grafting, melanocyte culture, suction blister, scar revision.