- To provide low cost, quality healthcare to society.
- To provide evidence based, value added medical education and to produce confident, competent and globally accepted medical professionals.
- To contribute for the research at various levels in order to increase the scientific knowledge and to improve healthcare services and patient care.
- To offer Continue Medical education program and skill development for Psychiatrist.
- Establishment in 1990
- Only MD Psychiatry 1 seat (Recognized) in Marathwada – 2015
- OPD patients 75 daily.
- Number of ward beds 30.
- IPD patient’s average 27 daily.
- Emergency Psychiatric Services
- Electro Convulsive Therapy
- Psychotherapy / Counseling
- Child guidance clinic
- Stress management
- Personality Development
- Psychometric Testing
- I.Q. Test
- De addiction Centre
- Sexual Problem Counseling
- Theory lectures for MBBS students.
- Theory lectures for 2nd year Physiotherapy.
- Clinics for nursing students.
- Clinics for MBBS students.