- To achieve and provide the highest quality advanced imaging services in a setting dedicated to academic excellence and the provision of outstanding patient care and service.
- To provide compassionate, caring, and high quality doctors & imaging technologists in Medical Imaging and Image-guided therapy services.
- To contribute for the research at various levels in order to increase the scientific knowledge and to improve health care services and patient care.
- To provide radiological services that is timely, cost effective, appropriate and of the highest quality.
- To educate health care professionals, including medical students, residents, fellows, faculty and staff.
Radiology department in MGM Medical College and hospital was established in 1990 with single X-ray machine.
- Fellowship in Interventional Radiology